Rounding Up in The Big Easy!πŸ˜‰

Well y’all it looks like we’ve reached the finish line for the academic year of 2019 Pharm class. As we wrap up this month with finals in last parts of projects it’s comes to a bittersweet end today..It seems like just yesterday I was telling y’all about my adjusting to NOLA city living.Bittersweet because the overwhelming study cloud that loomed over me all the time this year has lifted but what now? Now we face yet another transition so soon just after getting familiar with the relatively new transition of moving to NOLA. I have to say how ecstatic I am at my peers and I futures.I have come to know some great individuals and I will treasure the moments that we shared to get to this point. This program has challenged me mentally and academically. As a budding scientist and personally, I have grown to new heights. This month I had the opportunity to serve with NOLA Stem community focusing on the science of force. Working with kids always gives me a boost personally, so this experience was just in time to keep my woes of missing “my kiddies” from back home in check. I also was able to maintain working relationships with Goldring and KiPP!  This month has been full of experiences and now that I think about it, it’s really a great way to round out the school year! I’ll be honest, I’m tearing as I write this blog, as I’m so moved from all the experiences I’ve encountered in NOLA. I’ve grown tremendously and more importantly I’ve proved to any shadow of a doubt that lured in the back of my head back in August when we started that I MADE IT! I CAN DO THIS! Sometimes I got caught up in my head but strengthening my skills of time management, applying myself daily, aligning priorities with studying and maximizing balance. Not to mention a lot of prayer/meditating and breathing lol can’t forget the breathing part πŸ˜‚. I’m so grateful for this experience and honestly I’m inspired to rise and keep rising above the bar I set for myself on each occasion. Well y’all, it’s been real.. Til next time.. Be Easy!  

Total Service Hours for April :11
Cumulative Hours for Spring 2019:36
Total Service Hours for Pharm 2018-2019: 65

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

November 2018

January 2019